Wildflowers of Tennessee, the Ohio Valley, and Southern Appalachians is the most comprehensive ever published on the spectacular and breathtaking flora of this region. Specific references are made to Tennessee, but the entire Ohio River Valley and central and Southern Appalachians are covered.
- Over 1250 species in 90 families
- 800 full-color photographs paired with delightful
and informative text
- Color key for finding a flower by bloom color and
- Detailed descriptions of the plant, including the
flowers, leaves, fruits, habitats, and distribution
- Information on history, medicine, Native
American traditions, folklore, and origin of names
- Illustrated keys for 12 large families
Complete glossary with illustrated guide to
496 pages, softcover, 5½ x 8½”. Second Edition.