Jeffersonian Rain Gauge 2nd generation
COMING SOON! The redesigned Jeffersonian Rain Gauge (available in mid-October, 2021) is inspired by Thomas Jefferson’s affinity for invention. As water fills the glass vial, the red ball rises causing the stainless steel arm pointer to climb up the 7″ scale in 0.2-inch increments.
- Uses a float and lever design to measure up to 7″ of rain in 1/5″ increments.
- Re-engineered gauge can be calibrated for max precision.
- Red stainless steal float will never crack or leak
- Living finish brass patinas with age, won’t peel, flake or rust.
- Solid brass with aluminum and steel construction, glass vial
- Ground and deck mounts included
- Measures 42 by 12.5 inches (height by width); Weight:4.45 lbs