The Jeffersonian Rain Gauge is inspired by Thomas Jefferson’s affinity for invention. As water fills the glass vial, the red ball rises causing the stainless steel arm pointer to climb up the 5″ scale in 0.2-inch increments.
- Uses a float and lever design to measure up to 5″ of rain in 1/5″ increments.
- Includes a pressure treated wooden stake for ground installation and a hanger bolt for mounting on a deck or other desired location.
- Solid brass, stainless steel and glass construction for optimal durability.
- Large digits display inches of rainfall.
- Antique finish blends with any landscape venue.
- Measures 42 by 12.5 inches (height by width); Weight:4.45 lbs